Monday, January 25, 2010

Finally a Few Pics

These pictures are from Assisi and Gubbio. While they are beautiful, I have come to realize that pictures cannot do the reality justice. They are special, without a doubt. But there is something real, something in the experience of the town, Church, the landscape, the sculpture, etc., that cannot be captured with a lens. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy them!

Also, I will hopefully set up an account on Shutterfly soon so that you all may see more pictures than just a little bit at a time!

Taken from up on top of Assisi.

This is from the friary on the very top of the hill of Assisi. I absolutely loved visiting this site in particular. I hope to go back.
I took this picture when I was watching the sun rise. It is from the top of the hill and the picture is of the Basilica of St. Francis.


I will put up more soon, if I don't get Shutterfly in the next couple of days. But right now, I have to do some home work! Pax et bonum.

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! great pictures cant wait to see more. good job bro, i am proud of you they look beautful. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures tp/ Love Dad

    ReplyDelete